AddictNoMore; our core tenements;
- Unconditional love.
- To raise awareness of “addiction” and “drug” realities.
- To work towards the creation of a functional, fair, and safe place for “recovery” – geared and available to all, including those with no family, institutional, and or societal support.
- Street-level engagement and intervention (for purposes of support).
- A steadfast commitment to liberation and empowerment.
AddictNoMore continues its engagement in communities;
- On going activities and programs in our local youth shelters.
- On going street level support to those who may be ‘working the streets’.
- On going social media blogging, tweeting (@Addict_No_More) and the creation of real space “zones of liberation” wherein we disseminate informed opinions and arguments around “addiction”, “drugs”, true “drug” experiences, including the deconstruction of deviance (“addiction” and other oppressive discourses) applying ideas from liberation psychology, mindfulness and narrative therapeutic approaches.
- On going online support for the purpose of those in ‘addiction’ to network and offer each other support.
If you wish to help in our mission, or if you are looking for help, contact email@example.com or tweet to us, or post in our chatroom forum.