OUR CORE VALUES AND TENEMENTS:
- UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
- TO RAISE AWARENESS OF “ADDICTION” AND “DRUG” REALITIES AS THEY EXIST “AS IF” FOR THE PERSON AND COMMUNITY.
- TO WORK TOWARD THE CREATION OF A FUNCTIONAL, FAIR, AND SAFE PLACE FOR “RECOVERY”, GEARED AND AVAILABLE TO ALL. INCLUDING THOSE WITH NO FAMILY AND OR SOCIETAL SUPPORT.
- STREET-LEVEL ENGAGEMENT (FOR PURPOSES OF SUPPORT)
- A STEAD FAST COMMITMENT TO LIBERATION.
ADDICTNOMORE CONTINUES ITS ENGAGEMENTS IN COMMUNITIES WITH:
- Ongoing activities in and support of our local shelters (and youth shelters).
- Ongoing street-level engagement and support.
- On going social media blogging, tweeting (@Addict_No_More) and the creation of real space “zones of liberation” wherein we disseminate informed opinions and arguments around “addiction”, “drugs”, true “drug” experiences, including the deconstruction of deviance (“addiction” and other oppressive discourses) applying ideas from liberation psychology, mindfulness and narrative therapeutic approaches.
- Ongoing online support to both those using drugs, not using and providing support and guidance to helping professionals and educators.
If you wish to help in our mission, or if you are looking for help, contact email@example.com or tweet to us, or post in our chatroom forum.