Steet Level Engagement. A sociology reflection written by and about an addictnomore event…. Special thanks to Dr. G!, and the friends of addictnomore in sociology class, 2f60!
Engaged in the battle against ‘drug addiction’. This is about the human soul, strangers and families, those forgotten, those remembered.
We are a community of recovered addicts, an unofficial addiction thinktank, a community resource, and a support to those in recovery and those still using (especially those on the streets).
Our core tenements:
- Unconditional love and forgiveness.
- To raise awareness of ‘addiction’ and ‘drug’ realities.
- To work towards the creation of a functional, fair, and safe place for recovery geared toward all addicts including those with no family or other institutional or societal support.
- Street-level engagement and intervention.
- A steadfast commitment to liberation and empowerment.
If you wish to help in our mission, or if you are looking for help with addiction; contact email@example.com