Engaged in the battle against ‘drug addiction’. This is about the human soul, strangers and families, those forgotten, those remembered.
We are a community of recovered addicts, an unofficial addiction thinktank, a community resource, and a support to those in recovery and those still using (especially those on the streets).
Our core tenements:
- Unconditional love and forgiveness to those using.
- To raise awareness of ‘addiction’ and ‘drug’ realities.
- To work towards the creation of a functional, fair, and safe place for recovery geared toward all addicts including those with no family or other institutional or societal support.
- Street-level engagement and intervention.
- A steadfast commitment to liberation and empowerment.
If you wish to help in our mission, or if you are looking for help with addiction; contact firstname.lastname@example.org